Menu

Monday, September 14, 2015

Labor Day 2015

Updates on Clifton -
He is getting ready for Kindergarten and decided to actually get a real hair cut and not just have me buzz it.
I was a little nervous because he still fights me when I buzz his hair but he did great at the salon.  And he looks mighty handsome!

Updates on McKay -
She has a melt down before bed time every night these days.  Refusing to sleep and claiming that she hates sleep.  I am not sure where this is coming from if she is just extra tired/growing right now or if she is having bad dreams or something that makes her hate it.  I ask why she hates it and she just says cause she does.  I hope this passes soon.

Updates on Stanley -
He has decided to try and get moving this week.  And oh how it has changed things.  He can now get to things he shouldn't play with, falls over and onto things, and gets mad when he gets stuck trying to move.  But we are excited he has decided its time to get moving.

Monday was Labor Day and Alex had the whole day off!  So we spent the day at Zion's camp with friends.
Fishing and boating.  I thought it was going to be a pretty chilly day so we didn't come prepared to swim.  Next time I will bring swim suits for sure!
Playing at the play ground and obstacle/ropes course.
Dinner by the fire and s'mores for dessert!  Such a wonderful wonderful day together as a family.  Every Monday should be a holiday.

We had Evan and Bella again a couple times this week enjoying the last few days we get to play together before school starts.
Bug museum!

Soccer was super fun again this week and we got our team pictures.
We are having so much fun this season and love our team so much.

Friday was Clifton's last weekday before school starts so we got out and explored.
Tacoma Narrows Park.  What a view!  Another wonderful time together as a family.  I am sure one lucky lady to have all these wonderful people in my life.

Saturday the kids and I went to ride the trains at Jackson Park.
Then we had a picnic at the park and finished by getting frozen yogurt.  I love love love playing with my kids.  They are the best!

Sunday we have decided is bake day.
I might gain some weight but it is so worth it cooking with these two cuties.  Plus we do try to make healthier substitutes while baking.

Sunday was also my last day with Clifton before he starts Kindergarten.  I was kind of overly sensitive and knowing I am going to miss having him around.
So we made sure to get a lot of cuddles in.  I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment