Menu

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
Is starting to think he is too old to do the things we like to do as a family.  Like cookie decorating, crafts, etc... However he joins in and aways has fun.  I hope he realize he is never too old for fun with mom.

Updates on McKay -
Is doing great at school, having god days and has a good amount of friends.
And loves being the center of attention.

Updates on Stanley -
Sure loves his little brother and Hazen loves him just as much.  The way Hazen watches him makes me think I'm in for some trouble.

Updates on Hazen -
He sure is growing and fast.  Holding his head up like a pro, playing with toys, and grabbing.

Wednesday night we joined our friends and went to a fire department to learn more about the truck and their job.
A fun night!

We had beautiful weather this week so we tried to make the most of it.
Walking and Pokemon Going.

Saturday started our Christmas Light the World countdown.
 I had the kids help pick the activities that we do this year for FHE.
Donating some of their money to Salvation Army.  Always surprises me how willing they are to give.

Saturday was also my Jingle bell run
I had a goal to beat my previous record of 5k 24:06 and I did it!  I was happy with my time and I got first in my age group, which I think means I am old ;)

Then that night we went down town to for the Christmas festivities.
 Hay ride!
I love this little town!  A fun night out with the family.

Christmas cookie decorating to hand out with our Christmas cards.
Melting snowman.  Some people are worth melting for!

Other fun from the week...
 Stanley made a cute igloo out of marshmallows at preschool and sadly it didn't last long ;)
He does exist!
Stanley thought the kitchen aide was making music for him to dance too.  Silly boy, never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment