Menu

Saturday, July 17, 2021

So much fun with Samantha in town!  
She came to my dance class, it was a blast to have her in class!

 Monday was Memorial Day so we went to place flags at the Veterans Cemetery in Dallas.  One of my favorite traditions.
Then we invited friends over and had a BBQ.  It rained so we had to squish into ou house but everyone seemed pretty happy about it.
When the rain stopped I sent the kids outside play with giant bubbles.

They were entertained for quite some time.
Tuesday we hit up Top Golf.
Wednesday we had out play group at Airfield Falls





Although it was a little rainy and the falls where so full from the last couple weeks of rain we had a blast!
Lots of swimming.
Pizza night!




Hawaiian Falls fun
Showed them around Buc-ees

Then Urban Air fun




She took me to her dance group in Dallas and I felt like a horrible dancer.  Its been a while since I have had to learn a routine on the spot like that.  And I tore my hamstring!
Saturday before they left to the airport we went to Dallas Aquarium.  It was SO busy but there were a lot of cool things to see.


And Clifton got pooped on!

Wow what a week!  Summer os starting strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment