Menu

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

 Last day of summer fun.  We tried out a new sports experience place.  The kids liked it.  We brought extra friends so it was hard for the younger to wait their turn.  So I learned not to bring more next time.  It was a fun place.








Then ice cream to end the last day of summer.

Hazen started school first on Tuesday and loved it!  He is doing a preschool in someone home.  It makes me sad that I won't be teaching he last year at home, but we couldn't find others to do co-op with.  But Hazen is thrilled about going to school and with friends.


Then the other kids started...
7th grade
2nd grade
5th grade.  Man they are growing up faster and faster these days.

Kids back in school means I have a little more time.  Hockey started back up.

Lunch with friends and Hazen, who decided to wear part of my 80's costume.  Silly kid!
Hazen missed them even though I am positive he enjoyed extra time alone with me.


School started Eans football has started too.  Here we go trying something new.

Thursday evening I head to Portland for my brothers wedding.  I wished we could have taken the whole family.  But flight cost are super expensive and school started already it just wasn't going to work.





It was really nice to hang out with family.  And my brother Justin was so kind to fit in things I missed about the PNW.  Hiking and out on the water.  
Then the wedding...





It was a great wedding.  Chip has found a great woman who loves him and his kids very much.  So glad they finally tied the knot.  It was an amazing trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment