Menu

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Monday was memorial day and we started our morning with a workout together. It felt like a dream. I have always wanted Alex to go to the gym with me and it was a bonus that Clifton joined us.

 

Monday will be make it Mondays all summer and we started it with a bang.  Paint slip and slide.







Then we had some friends over for a BBQ.  It was supposed to be at a park but a storm came through and even had lightning hit a house in our neighborhood.  

Tuesday had play group at Twin Point.




Summer lake days are the best!

GIRLS CAMP!!!! So glad I was able to be apart of it.












Love these girls soooo much and loved the time I got with them. And so blessed to be there with McKays first camp experience.  Girls camp was a blast and really no issues except Lindsey almost dying, as she was dropped/fallen from the top of the rappelling wall.  OH and the bugs, snakes, scorpions.  So glad we were in cabins.

I had a blast with my girls but also happy to be home with my boys.  Sunday we took advantage of the not too hot weather and spent the evening fishing.





And had success catching 13 fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment