Menu

Monday, October 23, 2023

 Some days I have it together and feel like I could conquer the world other days I wear my watch upside down all :)

Monday the kids have off.  After my class in the morning and lunch with a friend to celebrate her birthday we played at Chuck E Cheese!



It was fun and pretty empty.

Tuesday was Clifton's football game.  After last weeks game the coach decided to keep him as QB!  But then I got a text during school saying the backup QB is feeling better so he won't be playing QB today.  Then five minutes into the game the coach yells for Clifton and put him in the whole game as QB.  Man that is stressful to watch you kiddo play QB.  he hasn't trained for this position, but jumped right in and gave it his all.  And I think he did pretty darn good.  He did have a couple interception but  not all of them were because it was a bad throw.  BUT he also had successful hand off AND THREE successful throws/catches.  One that went in for a touchdown.  At this age and this level that is pretty good form what I have seen at the last couple games.  SUPER DUPER proud of him for stepping up and showing up.  

We didn't win but it was a good game.

Thursday we went bowling to celebrate two of our wonderful friends!  Blessed with great people in my life!

Friday was BodyPump launch party in PINK.  Great turn out and always fun to teach with other trainers.



Love the many strong women I get to surround myself with.

Friday soccer practice got canceled which meant we got another night to spend together.  Made some yummy halloween treats.
Including homemade root beer! Then watched a halloween movie together.

Saturday back to soccer!
Then we got to go play that evening with some friends.  At Pumpkin Nights.

















Pretty awesome event they put together.  Lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment