Menu

Friday, March 22, 2024

Alex left for California for work this week.  The kids had Monday off so we took advantage of extra time together and went to a new place.  Putt Shack.  SO much fun!








Had lots of fun, everyone enjoyed their selves. 

Had a rough week.  Things at work not going the way I had hoped, feeling like I was being taken advantage of and not valued.  Had to stand up for myself and turn an opportunity down (which is very hard for me).  And other things coming from a friend that I felt a little attacked. And Alex is out of town so I didn't have him to lean on.  Sweet McKay could tell I was struggling and left me the kindest note.

Coaching Hazens soccer team again!  Golden Lightning here's to another awesome season.


We got to go help at our friends little farm.  The boys were working on painting while I got to hang out with these beautiful horses.

Never met such cuddly horses :)

Saturday is full of sports.  Soccer stated up so now we have games and volleyball still has a couple weeks left.  Sports Saturday!
Fun volleyball games.  Clifton's game was great!

Now the Sounders turn!  SO excited for the season to start again.  And long my new team jersey.

We got to go out with some friends to celebrate Jamies birthday.  Four Day Weekend is a Improv Comedy place and it was a lot of fun.


Great evening out.

Random Sunday sillies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment