Menu

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Clifton had his first basketball game and has improved a ton from last year.  I love watching them grow.

Updates on McKay -
Loves that places have a count down to her birthday.  I love her attitude I hope she always feels this way about her birthday being on Christmas.

Updates on Stanley -
Loves to tell the Three Little Pigs story and it's super cute.

Monday for FHE we went through our toys and decided which toys we don't need/want anymore.
We are going to donate them to Children and Family services.  I love that my kids are pretty good at giving things up.

Then we went out to look at Christmas lights.
Yep he tried licking the big candy canes.  I had to take a picture before I stopped him cause thats what good moms do ;)

Tuesdays light the world we made Christmas cards for missionaries.
 Monday and Tuesday Stanley and I spent our mornings at Les Schwab.
Stanley was a good trooper, it was a couple long days of getting our car fixed.

Wednesday late start we did play dough with friends.
A good morning with friends.

Stanley and I spent the morning at school and got to have lunch with Clifton and McKay.
 He is so helpful :)
I love that I get to have lunch with my munchkins.

That night for light the world we dropped off a wreath and card to friends.

Thursday was Clifton's first basketball game!

And he had a great game!

Then for our light the world we candy cane attacked our friends.
Hopefully they like candy canes :)

Friday's light the world we hide dollars in the local store.

Then I got to sneak away for a girls night.
I love a good Christmas party!  Fun ladies.

Saturday McKay and I got out early and headed to the church to clean nursery toys.  There has been Hand, Foot, and Mouth going around so we thought it would be nice to help clean everything.
McKay is such a good little helper!  We stayed and had a ward Christmas party.
Then rushed home to watch the Sounders game which didn't go very well but we had great company come join us in watching it.  

The light the world activity that day was calling/leaving messages family to let them know we love them.

Then I jumped in the shower to get ready for Lockheed Martins Christmas party.  It's a night I look forward to all year long.  Dancing like we are young again and great company.
I won the Christmas trivia and won tiles.  I am super excited to use them because I lose things often.  Super fun night!

The next day for light the world we made cookies and hot coco and went out to offer people in our neighborhood.
It was the perfect day for it.  And we had lots of neighbors out walking.  This one is up there with my favorite activity we do.

Then we cuddled buy the fire place and watched Muppets Christmas.
It was a good day!

Fun things from this week....
Last week we left the mail lady Christmas cards and treats and we got a surprise in our mailbox as a thank you.  It totally made our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment