Menu

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Front tooth is loose and it hangs crocked.  It's driving me bonkers.  I want to pull it out so bad ;)

Updates on McKay -
Had the best birthday party!  Can't believe she is almost 6!

Updates on Stanley -
Loves the story the Three Little Pigs.  Ask for us to tell him the story every night.  It's so cute to hear him tell the story!

Monday morning Alex headed to Georgia for the week.  We stayed extra busy while he was gone with basketball, PTA, holiday, and light the world fun.
Monday's light the world we handed out roses at the store.

Tuesday the kids gave their school Librarian a present.
Then I hung around that morning to help at the school holiday shop.

That night Clifton had his holiday concert.
Handsome boys!

Wednesday's light the world the kids counted their money and decided how much they wanted to donate to the Salvation Army.
Then our friends came over and we had fun with art hub.
Drawing baby Jesus.

After helping at school for a little Stanley and I got to sneak away and enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having.
Cold, but such a wonderful December walk.
Seriously its been the best December ever here in Washington.  So beautiful!

Thursday morning we put together blessing packets to have in our car for the homeless.

Stanley and I needed to be at school all day.  He did a great job at staying busy and not complaining.
Having lunch with Clifton was a bonus to the day.

That night was McKay's holiday concert.
And she really wanted to look her best.  Love my beautiful girlie girl.

Alex got home late Thursday just in time for another full day at Sunnyslope.  I am pretty sure Stanley was done with being there this week.
Holiday spirit day!  And last day of Holiday shop.
After school we headed over the Wiest's house for gingerbread house decorating.
We love this tradition!

Then that night we headed to a friends house to celebrate a birthday.
Minute to win it games.  Such a fun night and you're looking at the winners!  I love our friends!


Early Saturday morning Clifton and I headed to his first 5k race.  Santa run!
He let his competitive juices take a hold of him and was running at a real fast pace at first.  I tried to tell him he needed to slow down and pace himself, but of course I don't know what I am talking about ;)  He ran out of gas at about a 1 1/2 mile so we had to slow down.  But we had a lot of fun and he finished at 36 minutes.  I love that I get to share the things I love with my kids.

Then we headed over to the Veterans memorial to place wreaths on head stones.

We spent the rest of the day getting ready for McKay's birthday party.
She had a blast at her cupcake war birthday. Success! She has such cute friends.  Girls can be so fun a times.  All the giggles and silliness was fun.

Sunday for light the world we made cookies for our loved ones close by and handed them and cards out.  Thank goodness I got pre made just bake cookies because I was feeling so horrible that day.
Another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment