Menu

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
Got a new bike from a neighbor, one that is actually for his size and has been loving biking.

Updates on McKay -
Has been counting the days till school.  Hopefully she loves the new teacher and school!

Updates on Stanley -
Has gotten really good on his balance bike and will bike for miles without complaining or stopping.
Stanley cracks me up all the time.   He is crazy but boy life would be boring without him.


Updates on Hazen -
We are just enjoying his snuggly stage.

This week we finished walking our 100 miles.  I am very proud of my kiddos!
We all really enjoyed this challenge. In fact they asked to walk/bike almost every day this week.
Which I love!  They are getting energy out and helping me to lose this baby weight.

Last full week of summer.  We made sure to have fun with friends while we still could.
 Beach fun
 I am going to miss our park play dates and adventures what a good group and a fun summer of playing together.
Making robots at cub scouts.

Thursday night was the kids open house at their new school.
 We now are Dolphins, and I must say I love the mascot!
 Clifton has Mr. Kellem and is in a portable.
 McKay has Mrs. Corbett and has a locker!
Stanley can fit in the locker ;). silly kid.  We are a little scared of the change but excited to get to know new people and school.

Friday night I was making spaghetti for dinner and Clifton begged for french bread.  I suggested trying to make some homemade bread sticks instead.
 They were all in.
They aren't pretty but boy did they taste soooooo good.

That night I got to sneak away and meet the cutest baby girl.  So excited for her to be in the world!
Crazy how big Hazen has gotten already.

Saturday we celebrated the finish of 100 miles.  We were going to do a water and ice cream party but the weather wasn't great.  So I suggested playing at the new Ocean5 arcade.
 McKay got the bonus!
A fun morning together.

Sunday bakeday is back!

Other fun from the week...
Sibling snuggles and I caught a sleeping smirk.

Yep they are brothers and look quite a like to me.

Seriously can't get enough of the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment