Menu

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Spring Break 2019

Updates on Clifton -
This week we have had many talks about how much I do, chores, cook, fill the pantry, etc... I think he got the message.  What a sweet gesture.  I gave him his money back cause I don't get paid to be a parent ;)

Updates on McKay -
Loved having more time at home to color, read, and chill.  She can very much be happy at home all day.

Updates on Stanley -
Was very happy to have McKay and Clifton home more.  Although you wouldn't know that because he is ten times more naughty when they are home :)

Updates on Hazen -
Eight months old!  He is getting around by rolling and army crawling like a seal. I have tried to get it on video but havent been successful.


We made the most of our stay-cation spring break.  I tried to plan a fun activity every day.  Monday was April fools so we started out our day silly.
 Grandma S left the kids "tootsie rolls".
 While they slept I drew on my kiddos faces.  McKay wasn't amused, Stanley on the other hand cried when I said we had to wipe it off.
Then we made brown-e's for Dad when he got home.  We made real brownies as well cause they are his favorite.

We didn't plan too much Monday but simply enjoyed the sunshine and spent time outside.
 The kids made a Caterpillar home.  I took pieces off of the leaf that night so they thought a caterpillar visited their home.
Picnic at the park with friends.

Tuesday we traveled to Tacoma to give Debbie Dolittle's Petting Zoo a try.  It was fun!
 Hazen's face makes me laugh!
 Such a cute miniature cow.
A fun trip.  It was a little too pricey so I am not sure if we will go back very often but we enjoyed it.

That night we took advantage of no cub scouts or AD and 6.50 movies and went to see How to Train a Dragon 3.
Cute movie.

Wednesday we went to Bainbridge Aquatic Center to play.
We filled the pool full of friends!
On our way home we stopped to grab some goodies at Sluy's Bakery.

Thursday I got to sneak away for a lunch date with fiends.  Then McKay had a play date and the boys and I went out to play.
 Basketball!
Baseball and running around.  Happy to have another day of sunshine.

Friday I got to sneak out again for another lunch date with more friends.  I am pretty blessed!
Then we went to try out the new Trampoline park in Tacoma.
It didn't disappoint.  So excited to have one closer!

Saturday and Sunday was General Conference.  Between sessions Saturday we faced the rain to keep our tradition alive and went to the driving range.
And when we got their the rain stopped and the sun appeared!

Sunday we got to go to Grandma and Grandpa P's house to watch conference and eat yummy food!

More fun from the week...
We spent time learning a fun Baby Shark dance!

Crawling in the bath.  Cute tushy!

I upped the kids chair game and I ain't mad about it!
Clifton on the other hand, may be the reason I upped the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment