Menu

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
This boy loves school and was dressed and ready to head out the door Monday by 7AM.  He was happy Spring break was over.

Updates on McKay -
Wasn't too excited to go back to school.  Which makes me sad, such a different attitude from last year.  But she did have the worlds best teacher last year.  Hopefully we can make it through the last couple months of school with little complaining.

Updates on Stanley -
Cried and cried when we dropped McKay and Clifton off at school.  He enjoyed having them home for spring break.

Updates on Hazen -
Just like that he is crawling like a champ!  AND he gives kisses!  When I leave for a little and come back he welcomes me by grabbing my face and squishing his open mouth on mine.  It kind of feels like he his trying to eat me, but I love it so much.

Monday with just these two guys again.
Enjoying time outside between rain breaks.

We planned to play inside because there is a lot of rain planned for this week.  Discovery Village with our friend Austin.
 My gosh he is cute!
Funny thing is the sun shined the whole time we were there.  Oh well he still have fun!

Wednesday we had fun with friends at an Easter egg hunt party.
Such cuties!

Thursday and Friday we had fun playing at home and even got to get outside for a little.
 Hazen loves the slide.
Giant box for the win!  Entertained the boys and the cat ;)

Friday night our friend Sam and Joe planned a fun glow in the dark Easter egg hunt.
The kids loved it!  And the rain held off just long enough for the kids to find the eggs.

Saturday was a big day!  Shawnte and I ran the Super Spartan.
We both had just had babies and have been trying to get our bodies ready for this race.  I wasn't quite where I wanted to be but it was a lot of fun and A LOT of work!  It was the muddiest race I have ever run.  The whole thing was muddy and hard to run on.  The obstacles were hard and if you didn't complete one you had to do 30 burpees.  Thats where I struggled, so there was A LOT of burpees done.  The races was tied and we actually did better than we thought.  Shawnte came in 6th for her age division and I came in 7th.  Overall we came in 21st and 22nd out of 500 plus.  That ain't too bad!  Now we didn't run with Elite racers but still I am very happy with what we did together.
We will be doing this again.  Spartan has got us hooked!
 The kids made me cute signs while I was away.  This one was Cliftons and I thought it was super cute.  I hope one day my kids will want to do these things with me and that I can keep up.

Sunday Bakeday - Easter basket cookies.
 They turned out pretty cute!

Sunday was also Palm Sunday so we acted out Jesus entering Jerusalem.
And made cute Palm leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment