Menu

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
Is such a Washington kid.  He says it was getting too hot this week, mid to high 60's, and too much sun.  Boy oh boy he is just like his Dad, he loves are skies and low 60's.

Updates on McKay -
Has really been enjoying doing crafts and being really creative.  I love it!

Updates on Stanley -
We had a walk through at a preschool and decided to sign him up for next year! I have never sent my kids to preschool but I can see it being really good for Stanley.  He is very excited!

Updates on Hazen -
9 months old!!!! He is getting into everything, loves to bear crawl, walk with assistance, and just move.  He is starting to act like the rest of my crazies ;)

This week was my week to teach preschool and my last time teaching this year.
X marks the spot, pirate theme!  I love teaching and its been fun watching these cuties learn and grow.

Between errands and preschool we spent a lot of time enjoying the sunshine.
 My little bear.
Then we went to a fun fairy party...
Stanley didn't mind one bit that he was the only boy.

Friday night the older two took me to their schools Monet with Mom event.
We had a great time painting the night away.

Then after the kids got in bed we got a sitter and snuck out to see End Game with some friends.
GREAT movie!

Saturday was a beautiful day and the first day of the 2019 Wild Wave season.  My parents got us passes for Christmas this year and we are excited to go many times this season. Plus we got to take friends for free this weekend.
 He wasn't sure about this ride!  He was cracking us up. He would smile and then make this face.
Going with friends made it even more fun and they were SUPER helpful with my four crazies.

While we spent the day away Alex got to work on some of the remodeling that is coming our way this month.
 Painting booth in the garage.
Trim painted!

Sunday walk.  We talked about the story of Adulteress Woman and then took turns throwing rocks (with our bad habits written on it) into the water.
I'm loving having more sunshine!

Other fun from the week...
Just cute pictures of Hazen getting into everything.  He loves the bath, opening and shutting doors, and getting into drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment