Menu

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Updates - I waited to long to remember what changes happened this week for the kids.  Darn me!

Alex was out of town all week and we had Sarah with us all week.  We had a blast with her here!
She was so helpful with the kids and so fun to have around.
We went on hikes and played at parks.

Played at the Tacoma Children's Museum with friends.

Stanley, Sarah and I had a Bob Ross party while Hazen napped.  I actually love how the paintings turned out!

We went Duck Pin bowling and played at the arcade.  Where McKay hit the jackpot and got 1000 tickets!

We had to take her to our favorite restaurant in Port Orchard.

Showed her around the Bug Museum.  Where she tried a scorpion sucker.

Played at Defy Tacoma.

Sadly we had to return her.  We drove her over to Seattle and played at the Woodland Park Zoo to see the new baby giraffe and to meet her boyfriend.  The kids approved of him :). We sure had a blast with Sarah and could have easily had her stay forever!

Sunday bake day!
 And a beautiful hike.
It sure is nice to have Alex back home.

Other fun from the week...
McKay made a cap and shield and called herself Mom girl. If yo can read the small print it says I get the power from my Mom.  Yep I just love her and her cute personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment