Menu

Monday, June 3, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
had a full day field trip to Pacific Science center 9-5.  They took the ferry over and everything.  He had a blast!

Updates on McKay -
Got her dance recital outfit and is in love.  Now she is counting down the days till her recital.

Updates on Stanley -
Is registered for preschool next year!  He will be my first kid to actually be going to a preschool and not doing a coop with me.  It makes me really sad, but I know Stanley needs it big time.

Updates on Hazen -
Sleeping horribly!  Up 3 times a night and boy am I tired.  He seems fine though ;)

Monday we had our last day of preschool party!  Giant bubbles, spray painting, and food.
Fun morning celebrating a year of learning.  This was a fun group of kiddos and I really enjoyed teaching them all.

This week has been full of packing up the house (well the upstairs) so we can begin our remodel.
Some days went better than others :(

In between naps and packing we made sure to get out with friends and enjoy the sunshine.
 Manchester beach!
 Park play date with friends and the sprinklers needed to be tested.  The kids were more than willing to run through them to make sure then worked ;). I love how little kids can make the most out of anything.
Airplane park!  Brrrr where did my sun go.

Friday afternoon my parents came up to help watch the kids while we demo our house this weekend.
The kids had a blast with my parents.

Before pictures (well after the house was emptied out)

Saturday we had some fiends come help us rip up the upstairs.
A very successful day!  Everything is ready to start remodeling.  Thanks to all the help!

While we demoed the kids ran the Seagull Splat
 Sadly they ran out of splat by the time of the kids race1. But the kids still had fun.
 Wondered rouf the farmers market.
 Rode the trains and they even had a train my Dad could get on and ride!
They loved playing with my parents all day.

Then we all went out to dinner well because I have no kitchen!
A crazy, bust, and successful Saturday.  I cannot thank my parents enough.  It was so much easier with out the kids around and I was able to get my hands dirty and help too.

Sunday begins the adventure of no kitchen and living in the basement.
 Dinners outside!
Keeping the tradition alive.  Sunday bakeday over the fire.  It kind of worked, I added too much batter so some burnt and some didn't bake enough.  But there was some of it that was just right!
So thankful for sunshine so we can be outside playing instead of squish din the basement.
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment