Menu

Monday, June 10, 2019

Remodel Week One

Updates on Clifton -
Has just gotten into Harry Potter and is hooked.

Updates on McKay -
Is like a Stanley whisperer.  She is so good with Stanley and can get him playing quietly and nicely.  As long as Clifton doesn't step in!

Updates on Stanley -
Is obsessed with Power Rangers.  Loves watching it and playing Power Rangers all day long.
He also always puts his clothes or shoes on wrong and it never seems to bug him.
This one had me laughing pretty good.

Updates on Hazen -
LOVES to throw food.  He also loves cars and things that spin around, fans, windmills, wheels, etc...

Monday was Memorial Day.  The kids and I started the day by placing flags at the Veterans Cemetery.   A favorite tradition!

We then went home and all helped Dad with the house a little while Hazen napped.
Can't believe we are doing this!

Then the kids and I went to play with friends while Alex worked more.
Such a fun afternoon with friends.

While we were going out and about we came home and saw a Mama deer and two babies.  One of the babies and the Mama ran off when we got close, but one of the babies stayed crouched down.
 I walked up to him thinking he would run away but he stayed so still.  I was worried he was hurt.  So I called animal control to see what to do.  They said the are trained to lay down and not move till Mama deer comes back.  Since he decided to plop down on the road they said to pick it up fast and move it somewhere safer.
Oh my gosh it was so cute.  I wanted to sit and snuggle it all day long, but it needs to not get my scent on it.  Within the hour Mama came back and he got up and walked way with her.  Super impressed with how well it listened to Mama.

Later that night for dinner we ate outside with more deer.
I sure love my deers!

This week Alex took off to work on the house.  He is getting painting and electrical stuff done.
 We are all squished downstairs which means a bed full of kids and a cat every morning.
 Working hard!
 Hazen is supervising.
Thank goodness for good weather, we have been able to eat outside everyday.  It's kind of like we are camping.

Thursday was the last day of Pee Wee.
Stanley and I had a blast.  And a huge shout out to Misty for helping with Hazen.

Friday I got to sneak away for a little and join McKay on her field trip, hiking trip.
A fun time with my girl.  Thanks to Sam for watching my boys so I could go.

Friday night we ran in the kids school color run.
Lots of fun!

Saturday I made a quick trip down to Portland for a funeral of a dear friend.  
It was a sweet ceremony and it was nice to see family for a little.

Sunday bakeday.  Cinnamon rolls over the fire!
 They turned out pretty good.
Enjoying time outside and so thankful for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment