Menu

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Catching Up!!!!

So Alex took a job offer within his company and moved out to Texas and took the laptop with it.  The kids and I plan to get the house on the market it, sell it, and wait till Lil Saint season is over to move out.

Life has been absolutely insane!  Single momming it, helping run the Soccer season, selling the house, and trying to squeeze in as much friend time as possible before we move.  So here is the important stuff that has happened since last time I blogged.

McKay and Clifton started school.  4th and 2nd and both have great teachers.
Such cuties.  Thank goodness they love school!

Stanley, Hazen and I enjoying one last week of summer.

Stanley started preschool.
I was really nervous he would be a big trouble maker and have a hard time but he got a really good teacher with lots of patience and loves school!

Alex came back for week to finish up work here.
 We had one last date night with the Samsone's.
And one last get together with some of the Stanley clan.

Squeezing in time for friends because its so dang hard rot say goodbye.
 Bowling with the Lewis's.
Put Put with our neighbor friend.
Dinner over the fire with the Kim's
And the Misty watched Hazen and made us dinner one soccer night.
Seriously she is amazing.  Her husband is gone and she is helping me!  I look up to her kind soul so much.

Soccer, soccer, and more soccer.  Three nights a week we go to soccer and not a single kid has complained about how ling we are there.  They all run off and play or have soccer.  I don't know if its because they know we are leaving but they have enjoyed being at soccer even when they don't have soccer themselves.  It'd been great!  And my team has been so much fun.  Such cute girls who have a blast playing together.
Coach Hazen.
One night I accidentally left dinner on the counter, so we used our emergency kits and maybe one homeless pack.  Parenting isn't the prettiest, but hey we were all feed and happy.

Lots of showings we are out of the house a lot.  I sure do love this home and will miss it so much.  So many good things about it.
Of course the day Alex heads back to Texas Stanley decides to hang from the towel rack.  Thank goodness I got it fixed in time for the next showing (may not have been the best job but it's done.  Dang texture spray is hard to do).

Day of service.  Cleaning up Bremerton one last time.
I sure hope my kids learn that no matter our circumstances we have time to serve and give what we can.  Turned out really well, the kids helped and Hazen just hung around while we worked.

Enjoying the fall weather while we still live in a place that has a fall.
And of course that lead to a nice hot bath.

Family activities.
 Wind cars
 Putting on our armor of God.
Learning why a good foundation matters.

And how to knock down walls that divide us.
Decorating Haunted Houses and of course eating them.  I love Halloween decorations cause the uglier the better!

Pumpkin heads.  Alex was home for this one.  I love traditions!

My mom came up and watched the kids while I went to Texas for my first time to house hunt.  We spent most of the day looking at houses Friday and found one we really like and want to make an offer on,  Then that evening we went out on the town to explore.
 Stockyards (although we missed the cattle walking through).
 Billy Bob's.  We played pool and danced the night away to a live band under a saddle disco.  I love this place!
Another day of house hunting but nothing compares to the house we liked yesterday so we will make an offer on it.  While in Texas we got an offer on our house so we are waiting for that to go through before we make an offer in the house in Texas.  After house hunting we did more exploring.
 Fort Worth Water Gardens
 Dallas temple
Scootered around Dallas over and under bridges.

Since Alex is in Texas a good friend and McKay's primary teacher took her to the father daughter dance.
 They matched and everything!
She had a blast and he made her night.  People like him are hard to find!

Spending time with my favorites before I move...
 Raquetball with Randi... she's good!  Me, well I am fun.
 Trying new things with Trissa.  It wasn't my favorite class but she's my favorite and it was a lot of fun to give it a try.
Although the pole beat me up pretty good.
 Baby shower for Kiersten.

 Birthday celebrations for Shawnte.
Lunch date with Jessica.
I don't know how Misty missed all the selfies but we spent a lot of time together too including a nice temple trip.

Lots of Sunday bakedays.
Yum!

Alex came home for General conference weekend, the kids hadn't seen him for a whole month.
It felt sooooo good to be together again.
He came home so I could go on Clifton's field trip with him.
It was a long and wonderful day.  We left at 6:30 and got home at 7.  Clifton had a blast and I greatly enjoyed the scenery.

We enjoyed General Conference together.  Conference half time we enjoyed the driving range.

 The kids loved having Daddy home.
 And so did I.  I even got to shower alone!
But just like that he had to head back to Texas.

We decided to make one more trip down to Portland before we move. So we headed to th Pumpkin patch with the Stanley's.

The next day we walked with them in remembrance of Tom my sister in laws father.
It was a nice morning and I am glad we could come down and be a part of it.

Then we got lunch with Grandma and Grandpa on our way back home.


Other fun from the past weeks...
My personal trainer must sit on me anytime my workout takes me to the floor.

Preschool pictures.
Thankful for so many friends that helped!
Silly boy.
Best costume find ever!
AN Hazen loves all his siblings but its pretty obvious he loves Clifton a lot.  And the feeling is mutual.
And Hazen is learning to dribble at the same time he is learning to walk.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment