Menu

Friday, April 16, 2021

 Monday Hazen and I took a zoo trip with friends.

It was a fun trip and I always love the zoo!


It was a perfect spring day we had to take advantage of the weather and get outside so we got out again as a family. Scootering around one of our favorite park.

I love spring in Texas!

Tuesday for YW we got to go cheer on one of our girls!


Lots of Easter fun this week.  Egg bath!
Then an Easter party with Hazen's friends.
Then egg decorating as a family.
Tried a new way to decorate and all the kids approved.

April fools!  I wouldn't have remembered but right before Clifton went to bed he said "I am going to stay awake past you so you cannot draw on my face."  Jokes on you Clifton!
I'd say this year was a success!

Randi and Blake came to town and we couldn't be more excited!  We took them downtown to show them around.
Cattle maze fun!
Candy shopping
Trying on some cowboy hats.
Kayaking the Trinity River.
Then explored the Water Gardens.  

Then we ended the day at the Rodeo!

McKay and Clifton even got to join in on the fun and trued to catch the cattle.
It was a perfect day!

Saturday we all cheered on Clifton at his soccer game then headed to Dinosaur Valley State Park.
The weather wasn't as nice as we had hoped but that wouldn't stop Randi from getting in the water.  And some how she talked me into it!  A fun trip.

Sunday was Easter and General Conference.
We made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
Had our egg drop while the cinnamon rolls baked.
And a little Easter egg hunt.

Then we enjoyed conference.  In between conference we went on a little hike.

After conference we had a yummy dinner.
And our egg roulette.  
I lost again this year.

In between conference and Easter fun we made sure to celebrate Randi!  Happy birthday to her I am so glad she choose to be with me on her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment