Menu

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Last day with Randi and Blake.  So we took them to Top Golf for Randi's birthday present from us.  They loved Top Golf as much as I do.  So much fun.  We had so much fun with them in town, boy did we love having them here!

Because it was Monday Clifton got to skip school for extra fun and we took Hazen with us.  He had never been before and I was sure would play on a tablet while we played.  But he was ALL about it!  It was adorable.
I mean he is so cute!!!

Tuesday back to normal life.  Hazen helped me get ready for the YW activity.  We Nailed It with our succulent cupcakes.
He is such a good helper.
I think I did pretty good.
Fun night with the girls!

Lots of playing with friends this week!
We love play dates and good friends!

Alex decided for his Spring project he'd tackle painting the whole house!  Room by room each weekend.

McKay and Hazen's room done!
Although we aren't in love with McKay's accent wall so I think we will change it up eventually.

While Alex was working on the house the kids and I went fishing outside Cabela's. 
Picnic time.
Then exploring Cabela's!
Such a fun place.

Sunday bakeday decorating cupcakes.

Then a beautiful walk/scooter in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment