Menu

Monday, May 17, 2021

 Monday we headed to the Dallas Arboretum with friends.  Sadly the tulip season had already passed.

Fun morning out.

Fishing as a family to end the night.


Tuesday I was so excited to get to help run another Color Run. The Young Women hosted one for our ward.  I wasn't sure if wed have a good turn out but it was a good group and a lot of fun was had.
Fun night!

My dad got Covid and then pneumonia.  He was in the ICU and put on a ventilator.
We have been praying for him and sending him love from Texas.  Sadly he passed away Wednesday.  But know he is happy and paying free now.

I have been blown away with the love that has been reached out to me after the passing of my father.  Lots of kind words, checking in, and thoughtful gifts. 

I had my hair appointment scheduled for a month and it felt good to take time to sit and relax.
And I love how it turned out.  Just waiting for thin eyebrows, boot cut pants and perms to come back in style.
                                       
We got rain this week and these Washington boys had to get in it.  Silly boys soaking wet!

Friday these sweet girls baked and baked lots of goodies for the Youth garage sale.
Saturday we spent all day at the garage sale. And it was well worth it we earn a good amount and helped 12 youth earn money for our New Mexico trip this summer.
Sold out!

Then our friend brought over crawfish for us to try!



Clifton and Stanley's rooms done!
Love how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment