Menu

Monday, May 17, 2021

We headed to the zoo with our friends this week.
They were kissing it was so cute!
We love the zoo and I finally caved and got a season pass.

Earth day we planted Watermelon seeds.

Other things from the week..
McKay drew a picture of Grandpa.
Boys stole my phone and took some silly pictures.  Love these crazies.
Sounders Season started and I had to get my Sounders family picture.

Alex painted the media room and its my favorite paint job so far.  I love the dark and we moved the lights to the trim.  Such a fun room!
Earth day cookies! Sunday Bakeday.

Baseball still going and Stanley still loves it.

I got to spend the weekend helping at youth conference.  Alex came to chaperone the dance with me and of course we had a blast pretending to be young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment