Menu

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

 Oh my gosh I have fallen behind so much! Life has pretty much gotten back to normal at least here in Texas!  No more masks and everything's running at full capacity.

Monday for FHE we went wildflower picking at Tandy Hill Park.

So so so beautiful!
Lots of playing with friends!

Wednesday night we had the biggest storm we have ever witnessed here.  The tornado alarm went off and the way the hail was hitting our windows and roof we thought we'd have a broken windows and holes in our roof.
Biggest hail I have ever seen!
My poor succulents that survived the winter storm now got hit by the hail.
Windows didn't break but the screens had holes in them.
Shutter and fence was dinged up!

The next day our neighbor kids found an injured bird in the street probably injured from the storm last night.
He was a sweet bird.  We got him to a local vet that takes in injured birds for free.  She said she had about 30 come in that day!
I found out I got another class to teach!  Tuesday mornings are now for dancing!  I love teaching!
Alex painted the upstairs play area this week. Same color as before just looks so fresh and clean now.

We finally got to celebrate our anniversary.  Splatter painting and dinner.
Lots of fun!

Sundays!
They are tiring!
Sunday is for baking and getting our wiggles out after church!

No comments:

Post a Comment