Menu

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Our neighborhood are finally opened for the year! You can find us here all summer.
Friends invited us to play at the Zoo splash pad and we had a blast.
Super fun play date with friends.
Lots and lots of friends and water fun this week.
May the 4th be with you dinner.

Cinco De Mayo piƱata fun.

McKay's room finished this week.  Love it!


I thought it would be fun to get all dressed up and go tot eh Arboretum to have lunch with some friends.  I could get 5 friends in on my membership.

Mothers day was a wonderful day!  I got a beautiful painting!
McKay treated me to a spa day.
My kids even seemed to get along better that day.
Our ward handed out Crumble cookies!
And we decorated cookies to look like me.  Love this tradition!


McKay sang a sweet song at church with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment