Menu

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Monday we celebrated one of my favorite ladies!  Ashley's birthday lunch.

For FHE we guessed chip flavors but sucking air out of the chip bags.  We saw the idea on YouTube and the kids insisted we tried.

This week we headed to Oregon for my fathers memorial.
We made it safely!
Stayed with my brother Justin and they always take good care of us.
The next morning I had some friends from Portland coming and try out my mixxedfit class.  Such a fun time!
We also got to see Alex's niece who just moved to Oregon.

Memorial Day.

All the boys wore a tie of Grandpa's.
It was a nice service and went as well as it could have gone.  Clifton made a slideshow of pictures of Grandpa and shared it at the memorial.  It was so special!

The next day we went to the beach as a family to celebrate Grandpa.  He loved going to the beach!






It was supposed to be a rainy day at the beach but it turned out to a beautiful day and hardly anyone there. Heavenly Father definitely let us know he loves us today and that my Dad is in good hands.  Couldn't have gone better.  After the beach we drove to Washington to visit family and friends there.  Sunday we went to church with our close friends and then had a nice lunch and afternoon with them.  Man we missed them all SO much.  I am so happy we got to see them all while we were in town.










We will miss them all so much.  Sometimes I am not sure how I got so lucky to have the best friends and my kids have amazing friends as well.

The next day we spent with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson.  Sunday bakeday but on a Monday



Playing games!
More cousin time

Then we had to say goodbye, till next time.
We made it home safely and exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment