Menu

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Cowtown Ball

Everyone is happy to be back at school, sports, and normal day to day stuff.  We spent time working on the kids story pumpkins for school.  They turned out pretty cute.  McKay took them to school and she said they other pumpkins must have been done by the parents, no way done by kids.  Haha well I guess its good that I let them do their own thing.  Might not win first place but they are pretty happy.


So glad we got feeling better and over Covid in time to head to the Cowtown Ball.
My friend Kenzie came and did my hair.
It was a really fun night out and for a great cause.

Saturday and Sunday were General conference.  That means lots of yummy food and great talks.

We also did our Haunted Houses.
Love these silly traditions and I am so happy the kids still do too.  I hope we always keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment