Menu

Friday, October 22, 2021

My weeks to teach preschool.  And boy do I love teaching and I love these cute boys.
We had a blast hammering nails into pumpkins and naming letters on the pumpkin.  Then smashing it to pieces.
Pumpkin walk.
Painting leaves with broccoli.
When the older kids got home they wanted to smash the pumpkin to smaller pieces.  

Alex headed to the USMNT game in Austin.  I wanted to go with him but we could not get a sitter on a school night.  So he and his friend went and enjoyed the game.
While we cheered for USA at home.

Saturday we headed to the Bubble Run with friends.
It was really windy so the bubbles weren't as impressive.  But we had a lot of fun and so thankful we had friends to run it with.  McKay ran the whole three miles, there were moments she wanted to quite but she didn't. She was so proud of herself and so was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment