Menu

Friday, February 11, 2022

 Regular week around here...

Trying to do school work with Stanley.  There is never anything I can do to motivate him and it not go like this.  ADHD and dysgraphia is no joke.  I pray daily he learns to manage his anger and hatred towards school work.

Trying to be on my phone less and play more with the kids, especially this guy.  I don't get hime home much longer.

Dress up
Hazen LOVES to cuddle!
Working on letters and writing.

Clifton let everyone know he knows how to cook and can totally make dinner.  So we let him make French toast.
Wasn't as easy as he had thought.  But he did a good job!


Someone can hang with me ;) I wear him out.

Saturday we started our Adventure Challenge Book - Family Edition.  This week the kids chose a lip sync battle.  Parents versus kids, parents totally won.  The videos are too long to post, but it was fun.


Sunday bakeday we made peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate, not pretty but delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment