Menu

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

 All week I had been planing our youth Thank You dinner.  The youth were encouraged to bring a friend, family, or teacher, someone they are thankful for to dinner.  It turned out wonderfully!  I am so very thankful for the many people in my life and hope they all know that.

Clifton brought his dad as a thank you.  Which I am very thankful for him too.
I brought my friend Caroline as my thank you.
Love my girls!  So thankful for my calling that allowed me to get to know these wonderful ladies.

Disguising our turkeys for the year.  Love that everyone still likes this tradition.










Turned out pretty cute.

Thursday night our RS had a Friendsgiving pie night.  Love all these ladies very much.

Saturday was a cold morning but we had plan our friend to take our family photos.  Despite the cold they turned out great.













The kids did great too.  

Sundays...



Sunday bakeday.

No comments:

Post a Comment