Menu

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

 

The last couple weeks the young women and I have been gathering food for the food bank.  We were trying to break last years record of 1.002 pounds.  And we did it!!!!


Yay for us!  Lots of work and effort was put into this and it paid off.  The food bank was very thankful!

Thankful tree was a little smaller in size this year but the blessings were still many.
Love these traditions.

Friday date night we went out to Salata a new restaurant and got to visit with one of my young women that work there. Yum salad!
While at date night Clifton was a home babysitting. We were surprised and pleasantly happy with what we found at our door when we got home.

Kids are hard and sometimes it feels like I am not doing a great job as a mom, but moments like these are worth everything.  Love these crazies!


It was cold and I was worried everyone would drop out but it ended up be great weather and ladies showed up ready to go!  I love the Ladies Turkeybowl and love that these ladies are willing to have some fun with me.  Great group, great weather, couldn't have asked for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment