Menu

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 Probably the busiest week of my life, ha!  But also a super fun week.

First Stanley got chosen to win the Heart like Hicks award.  Hick was the superintendent who passed away last month and was know for having a big heart.  Stanley was so surprised and thrilled to receive the award.  I am so very thankful for people that love my children. 



I love this video SOOO much.  His excitement is the best!

School Trunk or Treat
Clifton is too old for this now and McKay felt she was.

Wednesday was our annual Color Run.  Our kids are getting old enough that they can run by themselves so Alex throw color this year.  He had some fun with it and made a color blaster.

Also a fun event and with fun people.









Another good turn out!


Thursday night we put together a surprise birthday party for our friend, Megan who turned 40.
80's night and rollerskating.  A ton of fun!









Friday date night... picnic at the park.

Saturday was the Mud Girl.  I wasn't sure how muddy it would be here but it sure didn't disappoint!  It was super muddy and a lot of fun.









I have missed doing the Dirty Dash so bad.  This filled my heart.  It was so much fun.  I forget how much I love doing this event.

Got cleaned up and ready to go to our Ward Halloween Party.  Star Wars theme for this years costumes.




It was a good event.  The youth did a good job running the games we set up and the kids had a blast playing and trunk or treating.  Except Hazen started to go down hill and not feeling good by the end of the night.  I ran him home to get him in bed and some medicine.  Poor kid wasn't feeling well and had a high fever.  
But cuddles and extra rest helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment