Menu

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Monday the kids had no school.  I offered to go play but they all insisted we work on their story book pumpkins.  Clifton spent the day playing football with friends while we crafted.






I think their pumpkins turned out SO cute!!!

Tuesday night we got to celebrate this babe!  I am so lucky to call her a friend and that she wants to hang with the old ladies.  


And Top Golf is always fun!

Family fun night we made our pumpkin heads.  Alex decided to make his a cat this year.







They always turn out great!  Another fun tradition.

Friday morning I got to head out for a camping trip with these ladies!  




We stopped at Hamilton Pool, sadly since rocks have been falling we couldn't in the cave, but it was still a good visit.  Then we got to hike to the river and explore.

Say lot of wildlife and trees.  I was very happy.  Then we got to our camp site.  Right on the river!

We couldn't have fires because of a burn ban so we roasted marshmallows over the camp stove.


The camp site was nice however the people around us never went bed...Literally played music all night and up all night.  Thank goodness for ear plugs but even that it was a rough night of sleep.  Camping in Texas is a little different than Washington. I am not sure that would fly with Washington campers.

Woke up and had some yummy breakfast.
Feed some animals... they walked right up to me like they knew I'd be the one that would feed them.

Found this cute little mouse that slept under our tent all night.


Explored our camp ground before heading out.

Then headed to do some tubing on the Comal River.





This was SO MUCH FUN and so nice that hardly anyone was there.  Perfect weather and great company.  I will have to bring my older kids back to do this.  I am not sure my younger would be patient.  The river was really slow although it was due to lack of rain and water this summer.

Such a fun trip and wonderful ladies made for an amazing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment