Menu

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mom in Town

Updates on Clifton -
He keeps us laughing over here with his silly ways.  The other day he had a poopy diaper and I asked him if I should change it he replied, "No Mom.  It's dangerous!"  I agree Clifton, I agree:)  He also ran into a chair while running around.  He got a pretty big bump on his head.  I told him he had a goose egg on his head.  So he went around telling everyone "a goose put an egg on his head."  Seriously he makes us giggle everyday.
He went potty on the toilet!!!!  However it has been downhill since then.  He will sit on the toilet with some fighting but has not yet gone again on the toilet.  Not sure where to go from here?
This week we spent a ton of time in the bathroom.  This is us doing family scripture reading in the bathroom.  It makes me laugh!

Updates on McKay -
She too is keeping us laughing.  She is starting to make silly faces and silly noises. She has been making this new face, we call the surprised face.  It makes me laugh every time.  I have yet caught it on camera:/

Seriously love her!

 Alex's family put money together for his birthday so he could get a BBQ.
So now we finally are proud owners of a BBQ thanks to his family:)

This week my mother was able to come to town for a few days.  So we made sure to have a lot of fun things to do together.  First we went to Manchester beach - which I think is so beautiful.  I love the fact that I can see Seattle but not be in Seattle.
The boys had fun!

Then the foot ferry and a picnic at the park.
 Again more fun!

Then Friday we went over to Seattle and visited the Sea Aquarium.  It was everyone's first visit to the Seattle aquarium (well except Alex). 
Clifton really enjoyed taking the "big boat".
They were cleaning the tank so a couple scuba divers were in there.  Clifton thought it was cool.
Octopus McKay
Octopus Clifton
The octopus came out when we were there.  It was so cool to see the octopus out.  We also got to see it change colors.  Very cool!
Scuba Clifton catching eel McKay.
Clifton says his favorite thing to see was the seals.  They were my favorite too!
Riding a killer whale:)
Touching sea anemones.   A very fun morning in Seattle!

Saturday Bremerton airport was having a car and plane show.
 Clifton loves looking at cars.  He thought this car looked like Doc from Cars.
He really wanted to fly in the plane.  Wish we could have.

Another fun packed week here!  Loving the weather and spending time together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment