Menu

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Photo Shoot

Updates on Clifton -
Clifton is still pretty afraid of things around him.  The last few days he has been saying there are monsters under his bed or in his closet.  I thought I had a little while before this stage but I guess not.  We have tried very hard to not watch anything that could be scary around him but yet he has still become afraid of things.  The funny thing is the scariest thing to him is beeping.  After the fire alarm went off that one 5am morning he is scared of it.  The other day there was beeping outside our house in the morning and Clifton shot up and started screaming.  What a weird thing to be scared of.

Updates on McKay -
Her first ponytail!
 Alex does not like it but I think it is super cute and more girly then her usual crazy hair.
And this one because it is just too funny not to post!
Not walking yet but still moving around like crazy.  She is also become more vocal and coping sounds we make.  Her knew thing is to say uh-oh.  It's cute!

This week we had fun doing fall activities.  First we painted the kids feet like candy corn.
Clifton loved it.  He giggled the whole time telling me it tickled.  Which I am sure it did.  I think they both turned out very cute.

Then we did some pumpkin painting.
 He loves painting so very fun for him.

Then I took all the kiddos to a corn maze.
 She is cute.  Love those eyes!
 Getting ready to adventure into the maze!
 The boys really liked it.  They had a cute activity the kids could do too.  They gave the boys a piece of paper with pictures on it.  They had to find those pictures throughout the maze and punch a hole in the ones they found.  I was surprised at how well Clifton understood what to do.  Smart boy!
 They had tons of tractors at the farm.  Which of course the boys LOVED!
 McKay liked it too.
 I'm driving here!
It was a fun afternoon.

It was a beautiful fall afternoon.  So I tried to take some fall photos of the kids.
 This is the best one.  It's pretty good.  I am no photographer but I sure love capturing life on camera.
 This one just makes me laugh.  McKay makes the silliest faces.
 He is pretty dang cute!
Fall photo shoot 2012.

This week we also grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped everyone up like mummies
 Alex is always a good sport and always gives us a good laugh.
 Clifton thought it was pretty fun.  As you can tell McKay enjoyed trying to eat the toilet paper:)
The best part for the boys was ripping the toilet paper off and then cleaning it up with dump trucks.

Random photos from this week. 
 This is why the laundry doesn't get done:)
McKay playing at the park.  She loved spinning around.


No comments:

Post a Comment