Menu

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Updates on Clifton -
I have started a new night time routine that I hope will help Clifton calm down and fall asleep faster.  he often lays in his beds for hours till he falls asleep.  He stays in bed and is quiet, he is a good, but I worry he is not getting a good night sleep.  So he quietly reads/looks at books by himself in his room for about a half an hour.  Even if it does not help it is a good thing for him to be doing.  It is so cute to watch him:)


Updates on McKay -
She is starting to say words.  Repeating after what I say.  The words that she has repeated are please, thank you, cat, more, and doggie.  I am so excited for her to start talking and communicating.

This week we spent a lot of time outside.  We are so ready for summer and nice weather so we can play outside all day long:)



I was able to clean the garage and vacuum the car while they played:)  It was nice!  We have started our daily walks again and I love them.

Valentines!  Clifton made his first Valentines.  He also had his first experience with the glue stick.

We talked about love and friendship.  I asked who he loved and he named off so many people it was very cute.

The boys made love potion!



Yes I made them wear googles to make the love potion.  They loved it.  We used a whole bottle of vinegar:)  McKay thought it was pretty cool too and wanted to wear googles like the boys!

Then we had a hugging session!

Cute.  I swear I dress McKay she just threw up all over her Valentine's outfit and it was in the washing machine.

Then for Clifton's valentine from us we had thread strung around the house and he had to follow it to where his sweats were.



He really liked it.  I think that will be a Valentine's day tradition.

For Alex I made chocolate chip pumpkin muffins
And I made some cute Valentine's cupcakes!

That night we made heart shaped pizzas.


They turned out cute and it is always fun to make our own pizza's!
And heart shaped cinnamon rolls for dessert:)  Fun Valentine's day!  Kids make holidays so much more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment