Menu

Monday, July 14, 2014

It's HOT!!!

Updates on Clifton -
He has been super cuddly and loves to hug and kiss my belly.  Plus he asks how I am feeling all the time and if the baby likes certain things.  Like if I am eating grapes he will ask if the baby likes grapes.  He is also all about babies lately.  Wanting to hold them and make them smile.  It sure makes me even more excited for our next little bundle of joy.  He has always been a sweet boy but lately its more so than normal.

Updates on McKay -
She is constantly being a dog or cat.  Barking, meowing, crawling, rubbing her head on you, pretending to lick, eat with no hands, etc...  She is one silly girl.  Oh and she also growls at people, not my favorite thing she does.

Update on Baby #3 -
We don't find out what we are having and yes we enjoy that.  I know we are a little crazy!  But our names will be Stanley if it's a boy and Renae if it's a girl.  I am 15 weeks and feel huge already.  No real complaints.  I am not really craving anything specific but I do go through phases where I cannot figure out what I want.  Fruit is usually what hits the spot.  I craved fruit with Clifton so I am hoping maybe that means another boy:)

It was HOT this week.  So we were playing in water all week.
We went to Manchester Beach with friends and had a blast!  It was such a beautiful day and with great friends.

We had a BBQ with more friends and Clifton was all about the baby:)
A fun night!

Wednesday was my favorite lady's birthday.  So we spent the morning together at a lake.  Always so much fun to be with her and her kiddos.

A fun evening washing the car.

Friday was 7/11 so free slurpees from 711!
We enjoyed a cold slurpee and a hot walk by the bay.

Saturday Alex and I got to make a temple trip.  We went early and took the kids to the temple grounds to walk around.  We took them to the doors and they opened so we we walked in to just show them the entrance.  It was cute, Clifton was in awe.
It was a wonderful day!  A huge thanks to family for watching our kids so Alex and I could spend time at the temple.
After the temple we went out to eat.  Ah man sometimes leaving is the best because they love you so much more when you come back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment