Menu

Monday, July 21, 2014

Spending Time with our Friends

Updates on Clifton -
He is being so helpful lately.  Cleans up his room, clears the table, gets things for me, etc... I love it!  I hope he keeps it up especially when baby gets here.
I introduced him to Mario Kart this week and he loves it!  Its my reward for him if he has been good all day.  Its really working right now.

Updates on McKay -
This has been a tough week for McKay.  She has been pretty grumpy and is turning to yelling and growling (yes growling like a dog:/) instead of using her words.  Its pretty frustrating.  She has been really aggressive with her brother too.  Hoping its a short lived stage.
But somehow she makes it up with her charm!

Update on Alex -
He got his boot off and can get back to regular activity in a week or two.

Update on Baby 3 -
16 weeks and feeling pretty good.  I have been able to keep up on my workouts.  However my skin hates my pregnancy:/ and is freaking out.  But thats not too bad.

We were blessed with more nice weather, a little cooler though.
 So we went out and explored with friends.  Looking for crabs/shells and throwing rocks is always fun.

For FHE we did a puppet show about Jonah and the Whale.
Huge hit!  I love how simple things work.  I really want to do this with all the scripture stories.

Tuesday we spent another day at the park and bay with friends.
A fun morning.  We are sure going to miss our friends.  But know they will have fun in their new place.

Wednesday was a fun laid back day.
We went to the high school track to do laps and the kids got to play in the sprinkler (good timing).
Later we played some fun water games.  I love summer time and the simplicity of it.

Saturday primary had a teacher appreciation BBQ and we had so much fun getting together with friends.
I have the best husband!  He came and cooked all the food for everyone.  He is always so helpful!  Love him to pieces.

Sunday we had friends come over.
They brought their ice cream maker and dog.  And we played games.  A really fun night.  My kids cried when they left.  I guess they will have to spend way more time over her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment