Menu

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stanley Thanksgiving

Updates on Clifton -
He loves my belly.  He wants to rub it, cuddle it, hug it, and/or kiss it all day long.  I'm hoping he loves baby just as much.

Updates on McKay -
She has been real clumsy lately.  She falls, runs into things, etc...  I am not sure why but hoping she figures it out soon, because it usually means lots of tears and screaming.

Baby Peterson #3 -
33 weeks!  Getting more and more uncomfortable but still staying active.  Sleep has gotten harder now, which was never really the case with he first two.

Monday my parents were still in town.  So we spent the day with them.  My mom did Zumba with me that morning and then we went on a walk at clear creek trail.  Beautiful weather for it.
Ya they rode on Grandpa most of the trail :)

That night the kids got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Stanley while Alex and I went to the Sounders play off game.  The kids had so much fun going out to dinner and then swimming with them that they didn't miss us one bit.
This was my birthday present and man it was fun.  And not too cold!  An intense game but we pulled out what we needed to move ahead in the play offs.  LA here we come!  This will sadly be our last game for a while, but we are so blessed to be able to attend so many this year and to have wonderful parents that have helped watch the kids so we could go.

Thursday McKay's dance class learned a short little dance and then preformed it for the moms.
Man they are super duper cute!

Friday we went down to Portland to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family early.  And can you believe it I didn't take a picture the whole trip:/  When we got there we were able to go watch my niece Emma's volleyball game.  And it was an intense game, but they pulled out the win.  It was fun to be able to support her.  Saturday we meet with all of the family to play games and eat.  It was a good time.  It was hard for me to be comfortable so I am pretty sure thats our last trip for a while.  Next time I will have another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment