Menu

Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

Updates on Clifton -
Is loving his sports classes and gets really into it.  I love it!  For his fitness class he was running the track a the Y and I got to watch them while working out.  He was trying so hard to be the fastest and was very serious about running.  We made a competitive boy and I kind of like it:)  As long as he can keep it in check.

Updates on McKay -
She plays so well by herself, not so great with Clifton (but she is getting better).  But if she is by herself she plays great!  She is getting better at playing with others her age and not screaming at them but still prefers to play by herself.

Updates on Baby #3 -
31 weeks!  Feeling more and more tired, but as long as I can get myself going in the morning then I am good.  Working out has really helped give me more energy so hopefully I can keep myself motivated.

This week I have been so thankful I have such an amazing friend to keep my upbeat and to have fun with.  Kathryn is such a great friend and is always willing to listen to me complain, get me out of a funk, play and have parties together, share her talents, and so so much more.  This week she helped me a lot by getting me out of my grumpy funk.
Wednesday she suggested we go to a trail and take pictures of the kiddos.  It was so nice to get out enjoy the sun and she captured pretty amazing shots.
I love these two!  Their friendship is so cute and so full of love.  This picture captures it so well!  We are blessed to have them in our lives.

Thursday we had a Halloween party for preschool with Kathryn and some other friends.
Another day full of fun!

Friday was Halloween and a day Clifton and McKay have been counting down to.
This year we went as characters from the Lego Movie.  McKay - Unikitty, Alex - President Business, Clifton - "lego" Batman, and me - Wyld Stlye.  This year Alex was just as excited about our costumes as I was.  He even tried his on the night before!  I think I am finally starting to rub off on him:)
We had fun trick or treating but the kids seemed to enjoy handing out candy the most.

Saturday Kathryn said she would take some family pictures for us.  Because she is absolutely amazing!
Here are a few of the amazing shoots Kathryn got.  We love love love them.  Again I can't thank Kathryn enough for being such an amazing friend.  She is so talented!  Love her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment