Menu

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Portland Trip

Updates on Stanley -
Teething and asthma issues have made him very attached lately.  I kind of wonder if it is allergies as well because this time last year we were in the hospital.  So I think the allergies makes his asthma worse.

Updates on McKay -
Well she is back to being very difficult and emotional.  She doesn't like things she has liked before and refusing almost everything.  It's a good thing she is cute and often very cuddling and kind.

Updates on Clifton -
Trying to learn how to bike without his training wheels.  He is so fearful that it has been hard for him to practice, but he'll get there.

Monday for FHE we went to the Hobbit House and then bought flowers and some more strawberries.
 Then we went home and planted them.
A fun evening together.

This week was full of fun and lots of errands.
 McKay's new hair cut. She has been begging to cut it.
 Working out with my kiddos.  Love my view!
 Dance class, Stanley sure thinks he is old enough to join in.
 Preschool fun, again Stanley really wanted to join in.
 Wednesday night run/bike with Clifton.
Outside fun and some one figured out how to climb the playground ladder.
Dentist appointment for all of the kiddos.  Stanley was very concerned about what they were doing to his brother.  And the dentist confirmed Stanley has 7 teeth coming in!

Friday the kids and I pulled Clifton from school early and headed to Portland to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday.
 Out to eat with my parents, Justin, and his family.  McKay randomly throw up on the bathroom floor at the restaurant so it was not the best time eating out.
Since McKay threw up we decided to just head to our hotel and see how she is feeling.  Well she was 100% ok and the kids loved being in a hotel.  They get that love from their mommy!
 "Hi!" I was very very surprised he knew it was a phone.
This is what happens when I try to shower at a hotel.

Saturday we meet up with the whole family to celebrate my mom.  We meet at Portland's new bus/train and passenger bridge to walk across.
Yep we are repping Sounders in Timber land.  And they won that night!
 We rode the Air Tram up to OSHU and enjoyed the beautiful view.
I love these crazies!  Another fun and successful trip to Portland.

I had to rush home to join Alex in chaperoning the Mormon Prom Saturday.  We meet up with our friends the Taylor's and had a double date at a nice restaurant in Poulsbo before acting like we were going to prom too:)
Then to the dance and it was so beautifully done and at a great location!  Fun night.

Sunday was crazy.  Alex had to change his travel plans for work which meant I wasn't going to be going with him like planned.  But Alex wasn't going to have that, he changed my flight even though it cost a pretty penny and arranged his mom to come up earlier so I could go with him.
We left late Sunday night to Vegas.  This is what I saw when heading out.  Made me smile and assured me that my kids are in great hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment