Menu

Monday, January 23, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Scored his first basket this week!!!  He was so so so excited, as was I.


Updates on McKay -
Has found a new obsession... having her nails painted.  And painting Mom's nails.
Cutie!
These two usually fight but sometimes they like each other and have these rare moments.  Clifton offers to blow dry her nails every time.  I'll take what I can get!

Updates on Stanley -
He says some of the cutest things.  Whenever I sigh, or say oh no, or scream Stanley will run up to me and say "what happened?" Seriously so cute.  If someone sneezes he will always say "bless you."   He also has learned to lie.  He will say "McKay pushed me" even when she is no where near him.  Or "Treasure bite me" even when we are in the car.  Silly boy!

Monday was MLK day so Clifton didn't have school.  I asked the kids what they would like to do and they wanted to go swimming.
It was such a fun morning swimming.

For FHE Clifton was in charge of lesson for the first time.
He picked the topic and wrote a short talk about it.  Then I helped him with a fun demonstration of the Holy Ghost.  He did so well and enjoyed being in charge.  So glad we decided to have the kids start doing the lessons too.  May be more work for me but totally worth it.

Our week was full of friends and fun.
Preschool with extra friends!  Such a fun bunch.

Stanley made sure to give lots of kisses.  Baby love!

Forts and cookies

School movie night.
They played Storks, and I was surprised to like it.  It was a pretty cute movie.

The temperatures have finally started to rise and the sun is shining a little bit more, so we got out.
I am so happy we are getting closer to spring and for more sunshine and daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment