Menu

Monday, March 20, 2017

Clifton Turns 7!

Updates on Clifton -
He is 7!  And made a point to not say he was 7 until the time of day that I had him, 4:30pm.  Then he announced he is finally 7.  Silly kid.

Updates on McKay -
Is my shadow lately.  She is literally right by me all day long.  Maybe she knows school is coming and she will be away from me a lot more, but its interesting she all of the sudden in super attached.

Updates on Stanley -
Talks up a storm.  He is quite a story teller, but we have the hardest time understanding him when he gets very excited and tells longer stories.  It is so dang cute, probably my favorite thing right now.
And is just pure trouble.  I love him so very much but hate this stage where I have to actually discipline and stick to my guns.  Its a lot of work, especially for a very active crazy boy.

Monday for FHE Alex taught a cute lesson about being fishers of men.  Ways we can be examples and share friends about the gospel.
Such a cute lesson and the kids loved it.

Preschool fun...
Such a fun gang!

The sun came out a little bit more this week and the temperatures are rising a little, which means I am a ton more productive!  I got to go for a run outside!  I love running outside and this winter had pushed me to the gym more instead, but it felt good to be outside.
I worked on the bathroom wallpaper this week and it did not go well.  I got the other bathroom wallpaper off well enough but this bathrooms wallpaper is seriously so hard to get off.
I did one small wall and have given up :/
I cleaned up our front yard with all its fallen branches and debris and put up new house numbers!
I love how the sunshine makes everyone happier and more productive.

We heard the frogs one night and decided we needed to go on a frog hunt the next morning.
 We didn't catch or see any but it was so much fun exploring.
This boy loves being outside and exploring (aka getting dirty).

Saint Patricks day isn't my favorite holiday but we still all wear green and make some green mashed potatoes.


Friday I got to sneak out and have lunch at school with Clifton.  
 He was so happy!
Sitting at the birthday table he asked his friend Dallin to join us too.

Thursday Madness started at our house.
The kiddos all filled out their own brackets this year and Clifton is soooo into it.  McKay lost int he first round :) but still enjoys cheering her teams on.

Recess time...
Wall balling!  You know I dominated ;) Haha it was fun playing with the kids.

Saturday was Clifton's birthday.  He started with playing a soccer game with his friend Evan and had a blast!  Then we watched basketball all afternoon.
This is Clifton's reaction to his team, Villanova, losing.  He cracks me up!

Then we went out and hit some balls at the driving range.


Then he had his party.  This year he decided on having a movie night with some friends.
A great group of kiddos and lots of fun.

Sunday we went to Olympia to listen to Alex's niece speak at church and for her goodbye party for her mission.  
We will miss her but know she is going to do great things.  Louisiana is lucky to have her for the next 18 months. 
Trying to fit both of their heads in one strand of beads.  As you can tell it was another wonderful day with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment