Menu

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

Updates on Clifton -
He has been getting more and more migraines lately and his eyes seem to be bugging him.  His teacher even reached out to me to let me know he is squinting a lot.  So I took him in thinking it might be an eye issue.  But his eyes look fine.  His doctor thinks it might be seasonal allergies.  So we are starting him on some allergy medicine.

Updates on McKay -
Decided she is done with dance for a little and wants to do soccer now.  Very surprised to hear this but we will give it a go.

Updates on Stanley -
He too has been struggling with seasonal allergy symptoms.  Crazy water/puffy eyes and runny nose for days.  So we started him on allergy medicine as well and it has made a huge difference immediately.

Monday was free cone day at DQ.

Clifton also started soccer and while he was practicing they had a 4/5 year old team practicing and McKay joined in.  After she insisted on doing soccer now.
He is excited to be back at it.

This week was very full of the regular fun.
Preschool.
Watching basketball and someone being happy their team won when someone wasn't happy his team lost ;)

Getting outside when the rain takes a break.

Morning cat yoga ;)

More soccer practices and games.  The kids are thrilled to be playing where Mom and Dad play soccer.

Visiting friends and snuggling babies!

Friday was crazy sock day at school.  I went to help out in Clifton's class and joined in on the crazy socks.
Helping the kids find constellations and draw them so they can poke holes in the paper and put it over a flash light.  I LOVE helping in the classroom.

Saturday McKay and I had a daughter date with friends to go see Beauty and the Beast.
We got all dressed up and enjoyed watching the movie.  Such a good movie!  Then that night I got to sneak away and enjoy watching the Women's Conference at church with friends.

Sunday I got released from Primary.  It was a sad day.  My heart hurts to leave primary.  It has brought me so much joy in the last 6 years.  The love I have for those kids are so strong, my heart has tripled in size.  But as sad as it is.  I know that others get to have a chance to feel that joy and that whatever calling comes my way can also bring me joy if I am close with my Heavenly Father and doing what he wants me to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment