Menu

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter

Updates on Clifton -
Is loving March Madness and his bracket is actually hopefully.

Updates on McKay -
Offered to rub my back because I have a baby in my belly.  How sweet, until she said a boy in her class loves when she gives him massages!  Ah, we had a little talk after that.

Updates on Stanley -
Has been very thoughtful of my belly lately.  Tells me the baby doesn't like kicking or hitting.  The baby likes hugs, kisses, and tickles the "baby".  It is pretty cute and makes me happy that he realizes something is in my belly.  Now hopefully he still likes the baby when it gets here.

This week the kids had half day all week so we had some extra time together.
Hiking with friends.

 Scooter gang heading to the park

Tuesday night was Clifton's pack meeting and he got his first badge and rank.
It was a fun pack meeting, Deputy Mason came and talked to the boys about being a police officer.

Wednesday the kids both had their conferences and both got great reports
So to celebrate we got some froyo!

Thursday I got to help out in Clifton's science day at school.
 Can't beat spending my morning with these cuties.
Then Stanley and I took pizza to the class that read the most during the read-a-thon.  Yep its not so bad to be a PTA kid.

Friday we let our butterflies free and we got to do it with McKay's class.
I love this tradition.

That night Samantha and I headed to Seattle to dance with the Fitness Marshall.
 A beautiful day for a ferry ride!
 Showing up early and making sure we get to dance front and center with him.
 VIP baby!
Speaking of baby they signed my baby bump!  Such a fun night.

Saturday was the start of conference weekend.
 We stayed in our jammies and got comfortable.
 Candy was ready!
We had the opportunity to sustain a new prophet.

During the break we got outside and walked to get our wiggles out.
 Found and made leaf people.
And also found PO rocks.  A great hike!

When Alex headed to Priesthood session the kids and I went to play put put.
McKay got her first hole in one!  Such a fun time with these guys.

Sunday was Easter.  We headed to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's.
 Where we prepped the eggs and some fun April fools jokes.
 Working hard to hide the eggs.
 Kids are ready to go.  Cousins are the best!
Eggs, eggs and more eggs.
Then some more April fools jokes thanks to Aunt JoLin (brussel sprouts cake pops)!  Stanley didn't seem to mind any of the jokes.
A wonderful day listening to conference and spending Easter with family.

Other fun things from the week...
 Stanley asks for a Mohawk quite often.  "Mom, I am a cool dude!"
Making cookies for a friend and I blink.  Baking with toddlers!  He turned on the kitchen aid a little too fast, he thought it was quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment