Menu

Monday, October 1, 2018

I missed a week and some how lost most of the pictures from this week.  This is why I do this, even a week later I have forgotten what we did and any updates on the kids ;)

Alex headed out of town for work the first time since Hazen was born.
Thank heavens for technology.  Even Hazen is thankful for it.
We survived the few days he was gone but kept very busy with soccer and school.

Stanley started co-op preschool.  He has been so excited for this day.
We have three friends that we are doing the co-op with.  We are pretty lucky to have good friends to do this with!  It's going to be a great year.

For the last few months Alex has been working on our yard.  While he was gone I finished it up (just added the gravel he did the rest).  It was a longer process than expected thanks to complaining neighbors and HOA but we are so excited that we got it all worked out and finished.  Well we still need to get grass to grow in our back yard.  I wish I had a before pictures.
 Now to test it out.
 S'mores.
 Camp fire stories -  Alex tells the best stories.  The kids beg for him to tell them stories.  I got nothing on him!
Fun night.  I love our fire pit!  

Saturday was Stake day of service.
We spent the morning cleaning up Bremerton.  Stanley was "helping" pick up trash with this handy grabbers.

Sunday we drove to Olympia to listen to our niece's homecoming talk!  We are so happy she is home and love hearing how much she has learned.  We sure love her!
Welcome home Macey!
Hazen made sure to look his finest for her.


My Fitbit broke and I was sure sad about it.  Alex surprised me with an early birthday present... an Apple Watch!
I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment