Menu

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
Started getting one on one soccer lessons from his favorite teenager, Dallin.  He loves that he gets to spend time with him and to work on soccer skills.


Updates on McKay -
Now that she is home more she has been begging to bake more and more.  Almost everyday!  I love baking with her and love that we can usually think of someone we can bake for.  Brownie cake for the win.

Updates on Stanley -
Apparently having his brother and sister around more wears him out.  Summer time naps :)


Updates on Hazen -
Sure getting more and more into things these days and he is quite happy about it.  The cutest troublemaker around.


The first two days of this week we spent a lot of time playing around home while the construction crew finished our kitchen.  I am so in love with how it turned out and that I can unbox all my kitchen supplies and have my kitchen fully back!
 Before pictures, from our home listing when we bought it because I forgot to take pictures before.

We filled our days with putting on plays
 Queen McKay and Knight Stanley.

 Enjoying our visitors!  I love the babies.

 Bath time with goggles of course.

Pool time, still not quite warm enough but they had fun anyway.

Thursday I got to teach a class about team work/friendship at our stake AD camp.  It was McKay's first year!
Such a fun day.  Girls are a lot of fun, lots of giggles and hugs!

The rest of the eek we tried to get out and about.
 Kids bowl free!
Park play dates which somehow always end with Stanley in his underwear :)

Alex got in some doors and our new front door.
I love the color!

Alex and I got to sneak out for his Father's Day present.
It was such a fun game.  A lot of our starters are away for international play and gave other players a chance to show what they got including a 16 year old boy.  It will be fun to watch him grow.

More Sunday baking...red, white and blue edition.
Love our Sunday bakeday.

No comments:

Post a Comment