Menu

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Let another week slip by without journaling.  I hope I don't forget things.  Such crazy times in the world!

Alex is still working from home and it has its ups and downs.  Hazen is a HUGE daddy's boy.  Pushes me away when I try to come get him from Dad, runs happily every time he seems him, cuddles, wants his attention all the time, and tries to break into his office all day long.
All day long!  Luckily Alex can sometimes to take breaks to put him down for a nap and eat lunch with us.

School this week went well.  Defiantly lots of good moments and lots of hard moments but overall I feel we are doing well.
 Self portraits.
 Building catapults.
 Chalking our mailbox.
 Paint night.  The kids did really well following along.
 Hair color just for fun.
 Nerf Gun trick shots.
 Sorting colors.
Play doh time while they listen to a book
We finished reading Wonder and we all loved the book so much.  Talked about kindness and ways we could show more kindness.  Then ended the school week with watching the movie Wonder.

Saturday we went flowering picking.  Texas has very pretty wild flower fields.
 Although the also have signs in every field that says beware of snakes, scorpions, ticks, and ants too. There were others walking int he fields that didn't seem to be fazed but the signs so we took our chance for a little to pick some.
I love how they much color they bring to my kitchen.

Sundays are becoming my favorite day!
Church at home brings such a special spirit.  This week we had fun acting out King Benjamin this week.

We made homemade strawberry shortcake, even the whip cream.  It was yummy!  Ya for strawberry season.


Other fun from the week...
 Well McKay can honestly say her brother ate her homework.  Haha good thing I already turned it in.
 Runs with Clifton.
Dancing with friends!  I look forward to this day every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment