Menu

Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 4th

This has been my favorite week in a long long time!  I had things on my to do list and things planned with friends.

We spend A LOT of time at our pool and sometimes people share their treats.

Mixxedfit class is starting to get more people coming and I love getting to know new people and dancing.

Park and splash date with friends.

Dinner and swimming at our friends house.
 And we chased a toad.

Airfield falls with friends.
 Stanley has finally found a friend and she is so sweet and kind to my wild Stanley.
 And my friend captured this awesome picture of Hazen.

Then dinner at another friends house.  It is so nice to have the Bennion's close.
 What a fun evening.
 Baking treats for friends.

The Fourth.  I was having a hard time with this holiday.  Missing friends from Washington and family and feeling kind of down on doing our traditions.  But I pushed that to the side and made it happen.
 So glad I pushed past those feelings cause to as a wonderful day!  Started with coloring each others shirts with squirt gun and paint.

Then we headed to the pool.
 Art time...
 Decided to get more festive with face paint.
Chalk spray paint.
 Firework time.
We got a few small fireworks but enjoyed watching our neighbors set off theirs.
What a wonderful day.  God Bless America!  I am very thankful for this land and our freedom even in these uncertain times.

Sunday bakeday happened on Saturday cause we didn't need more treats but I think they turned out pretty cute.
 And yummy!

Captain Cuddles cuteness this week...
 He loves our food.  If we are eating, he is trying to eat it too.
Just love this corky cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment