Menu

Thursday, November 4, 2021

I went really looking to add another class especially at night time.  But they are in need and so I am going to give it a try this month and see if it works with our family life.  Monday night dancing here I come!
Tuesday we went to the schools trunk or treat.  It was crazy windy but the kids still had a blast.
I am training for a half marathon with some friends.  So I went for a run Wednesday and Hazen couldn't hang :). But sure made for a nice run.  Although I haven't ran pushing a stroller for a long run in a long time and man my arms were sore the next day!
Spooky dinners this week.
Pumpkin carving!




Then my kids were willing to try seeds this year and guess what...


They loved them!

Friday we had a trunk or treat at our church.  The youth ran the carnival games so I was a little busy making sure that went well, but it was a great event and lots of people came!



Our costume this year.  Wild animals with Alex as our zoo keeper trying to keep us all under control.  So glad we could have another year of family costumes, not sure how much longer Clifton will be on board.


Saturday I got to teach a two hour Halloween dance class with two other instructors.  It was a lot of fun!

Great group!

Alex out together my birthday present early... a dry bar in our media room.  No to fill it!


Sunday was Halloween!  As soon as we got home from church we got started making our spooky dinner.
Snake breadsticks
Eye jello
Throwing up pumpkin.

Then we went out trunk or treating as a family.

Stan the Turtle
McKay the peacock.
Clifton the bear - he had to add teeth to try and make it scary.
Hazen the cute lion
Then the money and zoo keeper getting attacked by a snake.  Another great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment