Menu

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Monday and Tuesday the kids had off from school.  So we went out exploring.  Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.  I was worried the long drive out there and then staying in the car the whole time the kids would get restless, but we all LOVED it!








Except Hazen.  He had fun riding in the car without being buckled but wanted nothing to do with feeding the animals. 
On our way back we stopped at Big Rock Park to get our wiggles out.




Tuesday I taught class but this week we are doing my birthday playlist and dancing to songs I grew up with.  And of course we had to dress up, since I was born in the 80's we had to do 80's.
Loved having a full class with people I love!
A sweet friend made this beautiful cake!
Then I took the kids to Top Golf but it was closed due to mechanical errors.  So we tried Big Shots.

That night for youth activity we celebrated Dia De Los Muertos.  The girls brought stories and pictures of ancestors to share.  We got our faces painted and ate yummy food!

Wednesday was my birthday.  Alex got everyone to school while I slept in.  Then I was spoiled all day by friends and family.  Felt loved.
Alex and the kids got me knew soccer shoes.

It was also my turn to teach preschool.
Love these kids!

Halloween candy pancakes.  We got so much candy this year!
Lockheed Martin gave us tickets to the Commanders Classic game, Army vs Air Force.  It was my first college football game and it was fun.

Then we were asked if we wanted to go out flying with friends.  We have some cool friends which means we get to do cool things.

It was pretty cool and a beautiful day.  Stanley had the biggest smile on his face after.  Totally made his day.

Sunday bakeday we made Halloween Candy cookies.  Can you tell we have too much candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment