Menu

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Stanley was diagnosed with Disgraphia this week and his school/teachers have plans in place to help him do his best.  And they sure haven't let him down, they have been amazing. Despite many set backs for him he continues to work hard.  He even got the Star award for his class this semester.  
This week had a lot on my plate and a lot of things unexpected that fell on my plate.  Then disappointments when helping.  So there was a lot of feeling like I wasn't enough.  But then this guy gives me the biggest hugs and I know I am enough!  God gave us families to be what he wants us to be and I am so thankful my kids can help me remember that even though I am not perfect I am enough.
Love this boy!
Friends make the world a better place, and large boxes!
Last time coaching practice for Clifton this season.  It was not an easy task for me.  I often felt others were judging me or thought they could do better.  But Clifton did always remind me he enjoyed when I coach and I have seen that the boys have grown this season.  The last practice McKay begged to come with me.  I really thought she would hate it but I agreed.  She ended up practicing with the boys and holding her on!  YAY that's my girl!  And she asked to start playing soccer again.

Silly boy insisted sleeping with his sunglasses on...

And actually fell asleep with them on.


Saturday was family pictures!!!!

This ones my favorite.
Kids pictures turned out as good as I could have hoped for!
Seriously could they have turned out any cuter!


Started the Sunday morning with halloween pancakes,
Then we made a spooky yummy treat for our friends.  Then we went and had dinner at their new house.
One day we will have land, but for now we enjoyed their property and animals.




Such a fun evening with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment